1) There will be a reshipping fee if our courier service provider attempts to deliver to your address and the package is returned due to any of the following reasons:
i) the location you provided is inaccessible, ii) the shipment details, i.e., recipient, contact number, and address, are incorrect, iii) no one is available to receive the package, or iv) you have moved without any prior notice to us before the order is processed.
2) All delivery issues need to be reported within 1 month after the tracking number is provided. Otherwise, we won’t be able to trace the delivery and any loss won’t be covered. Support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How long does it take to ship?
The shipping time varies with region. After the initial processing stage that takes 3 working days, it will take:
i) 1 – 3 working days to deliver in Malaysia
ii) 7 – 14 working days for international delivery (DHL or China Post)
i) Working day excludes weekends and holidays when fulfillment/courier staffs aren’t working.
ii) International delivery is subjected to factors that will affect shipping time, e.g., peak season, holidays, etc.
iii) The delivery of Charby Swift will take longer due to shipping regulation and custom.
2. My package hasn't arrived for a long time
Please check your tracking status to make sure it’s not still being delivered. However, if the package is in transit for too long, please notify us at email@example.com. The estimated maximum working days needed for delivery for each region is as follows:
i) For Malaysia: 5 working days
ii) International: 20 working days (DHL or China Post)
3. The tracking number doesn't show anything!
i) For Canada & Netherlands: international registered mails will no longer show tracking information due to operational postal arrangements made by the Universal Postal Union. But rest assured that we’ve had many successful deliveries to these two countries.
However, if 20 working day has passed (starting from the delivery date), please visit your local post office to either inquire on the package or collect it as it could mean the first delivery attempt failed; note that uncollected item will be returned to sender after some time, and a second shipping fee will incur for redelivery. If your local post office doesn’t have the package, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ii) For other countries: there might be a delay or system error; please inform us at email@example.com
4. Tracking status shows delivered but I didn't have it
The first step is to visit your local post office to inquire on the package directly. If they couldn’t provide any acceptable information or solution, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org